Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Swingin sensation

















So I came up with the idea of putting up a swing in our front yard. I was actually reading the book Redeeming Love and they had a chapter where they put up a swing for the kids. I thought we could and should totally do that. I asked Matt and since he is so good at doing anything he sets his mind to, he did it. We didn't have to buy one thing, we had rope and a piece of wood. Once we finally finished Nathan had such a great time. He started squealing and didn't want to come off of it. Must of spent about 40 minutes out there with daddy and the wind against his face. What a great moment.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. GOOD JOB DAD. CAN'T HAVE TOO MANY OF THOSE MEMORIES. NICE TO KEEP UP WITH THE FAMILY CHANGES, WITH YOU BEING SO FAR AWAY. LOVE, AUNT BERTA

Anonymous said...

That swing ROCKS! I personally know how enjoyable it is.=) Love Laura