Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ants Attack..



We had a fun incident this morning. I was outside holding the baby and Nathan was playing when all of the sudden Nathan started screaming. A scared hurt scream. I ran over to him and he was playing with a ball that had been under our trailer for weeks. There were a billion ants all over Nathan, his shirt, shorts, everywhere. I took off Nathans shirt and swatted many of them off then ran to the truck with Nathan, set the baby in the back seat, and continued to strip Nathan down and swat off all those ants. Nathan is fine, and I keep feeling like there are ants on me. One of the many joys of parenthood, I am grateful that they were not red ants and that they did not bite. Now we know where ants in your pants that make you do the boogy dance came from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I loved that last line.=) Only Nathan would be covered with ants. He-he. I love you and all your blogging.=) Love Laura

Anonymous said...

that's when you bust out the water hose and turn it into a fun water time! =0)