Saturday, June 13, 2009

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?


Matt just found out a few days ago that Nathan and I can come to the High School camp with him. He will be there all week doing sound. The dates of the camp are June 28th - July 3rd. That means free food, a huge pool, and one last somewhat vacation before the baby is born.
The camp is 3.5 hours away from Leesburg., and the hospital I was planning on delivering at. My due date is July 16th so it is pretty close. I was a week overdue with Nathan, but this is a whole new pregnancy. My friend offered to stay with me at the house during the week when Matt is gone so what do you think I should do? Be safe and stay? or take a chance and possibly have the baby in Pennsylvania?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it!! Love Laura

Anonymous said...

Will your friend help you with Nathan too? You should go...don't wanna have the baby at home while Matt is 3.5 hours away either! =0)
be adventurous and go for it!! hehe love you sis

Anonymous said...

You should go! I can come after the baby is born and help out!