Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Down the Hall....Nathans play room











This is Nathans play room. All of his toys are in here downstairs and they slowly creep into the kitchen, living room and in all sorts of weird places. I caught him sitting in his tub full of blocks, what a cutie. There is a big bookshelf and all wood floors which makes it fun for all of Nathans toy cars. He also plays a lot with his Mc Donald's play cart. I just love listening to my kid play. Sometimes I will watch him play from a far and thank God for a healthy happy boy.

I have decided to go to summer camp with Matt and I am really looking forward to it. Life is too short to play it safe all the time. Free food, no cleaning, and Nathan will have a great time. It will be like our last little time together as a family before the baby comes. Please pray for Camp to go well, kids to be ministered to, and Nathan to sleep well through the night. Also that everything works smoothly for Matt as he is doing all the sound and using all of his equipment. There will be around 200 - 300 teenagers so it will make for some great stories. Thanks for your comments (Laura my faithful blogger reader). Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo- I LOVE your blog- keep it up.=) I'll be praying for your trip. Have fun! Love Laura