Sunday, June 7, 2009

Outside of the House.











So I realized that I haven't really shown you many pictures of the house yet. I figured I would start outside and work my way inside this upcoming week. Take you on a little tour of where we spend most of our time. We found out that we have 3 fruit trees in out front yard. A cherry tree filled with cherry's and two apple trees one green and one red. We are looking forward to eating the fruit and making some yummy deserts from these trees. We also found wild strawberry's growing right in front of our front porch. Yum Yum.

I weeded the front porch planter a few weeks ago and I realized that I pulled up daisy and berry plants. Oops they looked like weeds to me. Hopefully they will grow back next spring. We are in the midst of so much beauty.We are grateful for Gods creation and all the blessings He has blessed us with. Don't know about you but I love being in nature somehow I feel so much closer to God. In the quietness, the wind, the still small voice and no distractions.
"Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. " Psalm 90:2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW- it's right out of a Thomas Kincade picture. I love the nature. It's beautiful.=) Love Laura

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I usually ck out your blog, as I ck on Kristy's to see what my family is doing. so feel so close to you. Thanks for such a great note. loved nathan's drawing. let us know if you need more for little Caleb. you are in my prayers. LOve Aunt Berta