Sunday, April 26, 2009

What is it with boys and Tractors?
















So it didn't take long to find a lawn tractor, as we "NEEDED" one. I have never seen my husband so happy to mow the lawn. Boys and their toys? We found an old tractor for sale on craigslist. It is a 1971 Simplicity 637 tractor that came with a trailer. The guy just replaced the spark plugs and batteries and it runs great. We got it for $250 which was right in our budget. As you can see we took Nathan for a ride in the trailer, he absolutely loved it. He also likes driving the tractor like his daddy. The first time Matt mowed the lawn Nathan brought out his little toy lawn mower it was too cute. Notice how nice and green the lawn is. We have no sprinklers so all the rain keeps everything around here nice and green. I wish you could see how beautiful it is up here in the spring time. It reminds me of all the years we went camping

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cool! I love it in red.=) How fun. I love all the pictures. Love Laura