Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pampered Chef Sisters!



It has been a busy month! My sister and I are selling Pampered Chef as a team, we are splitting the earnings and doing shows together. We call ourselves the Pampered Chef Sisters. She does the cooking, I do the talking. Our first show is this Monday April 7th, we had a practice session here at my house today to figure out how to make the recipe and use and sell the product we got in our kit. We made the three cheese garden pizza, it looked great and tasted even better. I was pretty impressed with the results. We had such a great time, just hanging out and being sisters. I am really looking forward to doing this together. I am having a show here at my house Monday April 28th at 6:30pm. It's going to be tons of fun and free food, if you are interested in coming let me know and I will send you a postcard. You know I must say pampered chef really does have great product. I am actually having fun cooking. Anyway I will try to keep blogging to keep you posted. Hope everyone is well and having a Wonderful Day in the LORD!!

1 comment:

Rhi said...

you guys are cute. I gotta get my order in..