Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lake Tahoe Day 5.5 - 6






Matt and I went to Reno Nevada. It was about an hour and half away from Tahoe. I wanted to go because I had never been there and I have seen it on all the movies. I am not much of a gambler, and I am super cheap so I don't like wasting money. I played a lot of nickel and penny machines so my money would last longer. I pretty much lost most of my money. Matt on the other hand hit the jack pot. He had $7.00 left and played it on the dollar slots, he actually won $320.00 SCORE!! That's our truck payment yahoo! And since we are married I am entitled to half (J/k). After that we cashed out and walked away with an extra $250 in our wallets. We also watched a trapeze show at Circus and Circus and dropped by In N Out on the way home for a healthy late night treat. The next day Matt went snow skiing with his parents and I stayed back with the baby. I really enjoyed the down time, I was able to take a bath in the Jacuzzi tub and watch TV, and pretty much relax at my own pace. It made for a nice relaxing day.

1 comment:

Rhi said...

sounds like a great trip. you deserve it and needed it i'm sure. i need one!