Saturday, April 12, 2008

Off to Lake Tahoe!! YAHOO!!



So I am sitting here, I just finished packing and still need to clean the house before our vacation to Lake Tahoe this next week. I needed a break so I thought I would blog a little. We are leaving tomorrow around 3:00am so we can get some driving in before Nathan wakes up. We are really looking forward to some R&R so please pray for a fun safe trip.


This is a picture of the resort we will be staying at, and one of the ski runs. We are going with Matt's family, they own a timeshare and rented a van to drive up there. Matt got a call early yesterday to do a show in LA today so he took it for some extra cash. The gig is from 3:00pm to 12:30pm tonight so he will probably get home just before we leave. God is so good! What a blessing that we can go on this trip with family. Well back to work I go, I will blog more when we get back. Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Try not to miss us :)

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Hope you guys had a great time of fun and R&R!!