Monday, January 28, 2008

OH OH!!


Yesterday my little one was in his walker and he knocked over a speaker stand right on top of our glass coffee table. I was in the other room and I heard a big crash. After running over I was happy that my little guy didn't get hurt. We quickly moved him and he escaped while we were trying to clean up the table, knocking over another speaker stand on the table again this time hitting Matt's drink, "splash.". Life with a toddler, never a dull moment. The table needed to be retired anyway. Looking back, it was rather quite humorous. Have a fun day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan looks so innocent, you must be mistaken. (Ha! Ha!) Yes life is fun.Just remember, GOD is in control! Love you Hope to see you at Karleen open house, while We are in Calif. On Sat.Feb 23. Time?? Love Aunt Berta I am here in the snow... Ready for sunny Ca? Where is it.