Saturday, January 5, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ok so I am little late in writing this. These last couple of days have been very tiring. Nathan had the flu for 4 days and on his 4th day I had it. I seriously haven't thrown up in like 6 years not even when I pregnant. Needless to say my new year's resolution of losing a few pounds was accomplished in a matter of days. I am feeling much better now so THANK YOU JESUS! I forget how nice it is to not have any health issues going on. If you are reading this and are not sick clap your hands and shout for joy!

A few things I would like to accomplish this year. Lose weight (what girl doesn't) Spend more time in the word (good quality time) Memorize more scripture ( I always get excited about this then drop the ball). Seek God's direction for my life, where does he want me. That I would be sensitive to His leading and go through the doors he opens. I could go on and on but that is a good start

On a side note Nathan is getting dedicated at third service in church tomorrow. I am looking forward to this as he is almost a year old. Thanks for being a friend. May God Bless your New year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last night in bed Robbie turns to me and says, oh I forgot to tell you...Matt called and Nathan is being dedicated tomorrow. What!? how could you forget to tell me that...maybe because I was sick and in bed the last 2 days! Oh. OK. So sorry Sarah. Life has been like a purple haze the last few days or so. I know what a special day it is when you have your little one dedicated. We should have been there!! What a blessing he is, and I cannot believe he is almost a year old!! Time flies!!

I miss our walks! I really do!! I am heading to the gym tomorrow after I drop the girls off at school. Yay!! It's a resoulution of mine to get back there!! Pray for me to have consistancy with it.

See you tomorrow at Renee's?