Friday, January 29, 2010

SNOW is in the air!












It is supposed to snow anywhere from 5 inches to two feet tommorow. Have you ever been outside when the snow is falling? There is something so peaceful about the snow. Its whiteness covers everything and there is so much beauty that surrounds and covers everything. It is so awesome that God takes our sin that is red as scarlet and makes it white as snow.What a great picture of His love towards us. We have got tons of firewood and all I can say is burn baby burn. Lets keep that house heated. I can't lie, although its freezing I feel like a kid again when we go out and play in the snow. I can step right out of my door and into the snow, how cool is that? I don't even have to drive to the mountains, fun is just waiting at my door step.

The family is doing well. We are all getting over and are in the middle of colds, yuck. God is good and we are enjoying spending time together as a family and grateful for all the Lord has blessed us with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snow looks beautiful! How fun to have it right outside your door.=) I love you sis! Love Laura

Anonymous said...

looks pretty cold to Aunt Berta, I remember the snow. great if I don't have to drive in it. Where is the hot cocoa? Love the pictures, thanks for sharing with us all. sledding looks great. Love, Aunt Berta

Unknown said...

I was interested to read your blog. Your child is adorable!

If you are a parent of a 2- to 9-year-old you and your child are eligible to be a part of a university study about how kids think about other people's thinking. Participation would take less than 20 minutes, is anonymous, research ethics board approved, and is a great way for you and your child to contribute to our knowledge of how children think. For more details go to the following address: http://www.milestoneshome.org/current/thinking/

Best wishes,

Kimberly