Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm Back - My California Trip






































Sorry I have been gone so long. We no longer get Internet at the house and I went to California for 10 days after Christmas. I am actually at the Library as we speak getting some blog and pictures out to you. My wonderful husband is watching the kiddos so I can get a little much needed alone time.

We had a great time in California. It was so nice to see everyone. I went to the desert over the new year weekend. All of my family went. What a great trip we had riding the motorcycles, riding in the jeep, and going on a treasure hunt with papa of course. I miss my family, it was SO nice having everyone together. The only thing missing was Matt.

Some highlights: Paul brought his Christmas tree and we threw it in the fire, WOW did that thing go. Going to Glen Ivy with my buddy Kelly. How nice it was to be pampered. Seeing all of the cousins playing together. Making bread and cooking for the camping trip with my Mom and Sisters.

I was able to meet up with my good friends Kelly, and Carolyn and see my grandma. Most of my friends and relatives have not seen the new baby so it was a big treat for everyone. As always time flies when you are having fun and I had to head home with 2 boys alone on a plane trip. The Lord got us home, but it was a long flight. Well worth the great time that I had.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much with you guys! We miss you.=) Love Laura

Anonymous said...

I love looking at these pictures! Love Laura

Anonymous said...

so glad you got to come home and see your family. that's awesome! thanks for sharing your pics girlie!