Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What Virginians do in the fall..








I have to personally apologize for ever complaining when I had to rake leaves growing up in our front yard in California. We had maybe one large tree. There are SO many leaves I do not know what to do with them all. I tried raking and bagging some but yeah right that would take all year. Nathan had a FUN time running through the large piles of leaves I raked up. We spent at least a good hour or two jumping running and throwing leafs. We are slowly starting to get our grass back after tarping, mowing, raking and moving the leafs to the forest. Did I mention raking? We need a blower for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh raking the leaves... not fun! I love the pictures. I love you Sis! Love Laura

Anonymous said...

When are you going to update your blog? He-he. I mean, I know you have ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to do it. He-he! I love you Sarah Sue. Love Laura