Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

















What a night! We went to the Hallelujah party at church and it was super cool. They had pony rides, a Ferris wheel, tea cups, games, hay rides, food , on and on. It was very cool and all free. I love our home church. It was so nice to spend Halloween as a family. Nathan was a farmer and Matt built him a cardboard John Deere tractor and Caleb came as a sack of potatoes. I think we were the only ones there with handmade costumes. By the end of the night Caleb had had it. He was crying and not a happy camper, that first picture explains it all. I think it was too much stimulation. Nathan on the other hand had a great time. He kept saying he wanted to go back to the circus. The whole ride home he said I want to go back,I want to go back, back mommy, lets go back now whining and crying as we drove further away. I was busy with the baby, feeding, changing, comforting, while daddy and Nathan enjoyed the rides. Mommy got good sleep that night, whew I needed it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the costumes, Caleb, just didn't want to be a patatoe! looks like alot of fun. Thanks for posting your family fun. still praying for you all.Love, Aunt Berta

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Caleb's face does say it all. Nathan's tractor is fantastic! You go Matt. Love Laura