Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pampered Chef perks...




Sorry it's been a while things have been pretty busy around here. I haven't updated you on the pampered chef business. Things are going great! Laura and I were the top sales performers in our cluster. We also earned a ton of free pampered chef product as well. One of the perks of doing pampered chef is that it is super fun to cook and you get excited about trying new recipes and using the new product. I have been cooking up a storm over here and everything I have made has actually turned out yummy. This is a first for me (remember the impossible raspberry cake?) it has really giving me confidence in my cooking skills and my whole family is reaping the benefits.
For mothers day I actually wanted to cook so we invited the family over for a mini Thanksgiving meal. Everything turned out FANTASTIC ,YAY for Mothers day! I had such a great day. Matt made me that super cute centerpiece, he actually hand painted the dowel, square plaque and came up with the whole idea on his own. It was such a nice day, we went to church, took and nap and had a nice evening with the mom's. I was very blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your recipe looked fabulous!! I am so proud of you!

Love Laura