Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Prego Pic.


Ok so I told you I would post a prego pic. Not my favorite, but one of the only ones I have. I am usually the one behind the camera so it is hard to get a pic, not to mention I feel so huge. We took this in our front yard. I am actually sitting in the same spot typing this right now, its a beautiful day today.


We went to the place called Great Falls Park. It has a small hike to huge water falls. We brought a sac lunch, hiked a bit enjoyed the view, then drove home. Oh yeah we can't forget the 6 foot bag of kettle korn we picked up on the way home. What can I say the baby wanted some (mommy too). Forgot the camera, guess we will have to go back soon. Nathan loves the outdoors, we need to go camping soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look FANTASTIC! So cute! Thank you for posting a picture of your pregnant tummy. I love you! Love Laura

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...where have I seen that shirt before? ;) You are beautiful, Sarah. Thank you for posting the pic.
Love you guys,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

you look adorable girlie. have you shared if you're having a boy or girl yet?