Thursday, February 14, 2008

MY VALENTINE's


This is an older picture, but I love my boys. Matt and I have been married for 6 years and we dated 5 and half. We have been togther almosr 12 years and it has been great. I feel like we are best friends and lovers since we practically grew up together. A good man is hard to find ladies, so lets make sure we are loving our men instead of nagging them.
We have a babysitter tonight so we plan on going out to eat, and to the movies. I think we might see Fool's Gold, it looks funny and cute. Has anyone seen it? I am looking forward to spending time together as it is few and far between with the little guy and our side business.
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

1 comment:

Rhi said...

ok so what i want to know is when are YOU gonna babysit for me so I can go to the movies?? =0)